 Space / 23777
  Re: A Promotion (several new MOCs)

(...) Nice shape on this. It reminds me of another ship, but I can't think what...? (...) Good stuff. I always like to see more "flying cars". (...) Needs a bit of grey on the front like a grille or something IMO, but a good use of those blue (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Promotion (several new MOCs)

(...) Thanks! Zam Wessel's ship from Ep. II, perhaps? That ship and the Jedi Starfighter were the inspiration for the Phoenix I. (...) Thanks again! (...) Version II perhaps? I'm always redoing models. I prefer tanks with turrets too, but that was (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.space)