 Space / 23770
  Re: Candiru

Kudos to both of you! My favorite little detail is the hidden belly guns. Question: What is the cargo pod looking thing in the middle here? (URL) most amazing part is that you were able to integrate both of your work into one model. That's the (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Candiru

(...) ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Candiru

(...) Lol! I thought my reactor dispenser design worked pretty well ;) remember those fuel cells that are inside the half cylinder access ports? (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)