 Space / 23676
  Re: Blacktron Desperado Zeta & Space Police Interceptor

This is one I have to look at in stages or I'll spend all my day exploring everything. Very cool! Old skool buildin, but with new pieces for the genre. This is how Blacktron would work. Land that bugger near the Moonbase and in minutes the base is (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Desperado Zeta & Space Police Interceptor

I don't know - given the potential size of the Brickfest Moonbase, even the Desperado Zeta might not be up to the job... But it will probably be there. Thanks, Scott (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space)