 Space / 23672
    Found a Classic Space 1592 —Allister McLaren
   Found this on 1000 Steine last night. I was going to do one myself and was checking to see if it had been done already... (URL) I'll have to find another theme. Insectoids? Allister (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Found a Classic Space 1592 —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey, Holger Matthes has collected pictures of the different 1592 variations in this gallery (as far as I know this is complete, except for one Asterix and Obelix version that went up on Brickshelf within the past couple of days): (URL) you (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.space)