 Space / 23596
    Classic Space Pod, the Sardine —Mike Kollross
   During the peek of the POD frenzy I built this "Classic Space" pod, but just recently bought a digital camera. It is just barely big enough for a minifig with airtanks. It was designed as a work pod. It gives the driver/wearer greater protection (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space Pod, the Sardine —Andrew Saada
     (...) Mike, I'd say this thing fits the genre of CS in terms of PODs. I like the compact design (even if only the visor has room to flip) and the grips and arms. The shape makes me think of a Gonk droid. If Gonk isn't trademarked (which I bet it (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space Pod, the Sardine —Gil Shaw
     Interesting take on the pod Mike...it looks like it could be an alternate model to this oldie goldie... (URL) classic spacey! Cheers, -Gil (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Classic Space Pod, the Sardine —Chris Giddens
   That is all about some classic space. Great job. Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.space)