 Space / 23583
    Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Bruce Lowell
   Silvia, I'm really digging those ships. I personally like the third one the best. One can never go wrong with sand blue and grey. And the Falcon's flex tube in front- weird, but it definately works! Maybe the Grand Master can find more ships of that (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
   Thanx Bruce. I heard some murmer in the Temple court that more ships have been spotted, but access to the database is restricted. Damn those monks! Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)