 Space / 23581
  Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs

Sylvia, wow, your website rocks... I loved all the fiery rhetoric. Of your 3 ships, my favorite is the covenant. I see elements of other ships out there, but you make it your own. I dig the color scheme(on all your ships), lots of hoses, asymetry on (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs

Uhh, I thought the new ships were under the 'enemies' section. -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)