 Space / 23545
Re: Sidebar Crash Course?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 16:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

Hey there.  I'm going to try and do some work on the sidebar this month but
it's getting hard for me to concentrate on Lugnet.  I'll definitely be able
to work on it freely after I'm moved and my connection is back up.

Is there anything we can do to help?  Maybe start soliciting each other to
post on this thread with building tips or links to past posts with building
ideas?

-Galactic Mediator Hendo