 Space / 23484
  Sidebar Crash Course?

Hey, Jon, and everyone, I see the .space sidebar has a Crash Course that includes several items that are incomplete. It would be really nice to see the building tips (for things like large ships, bases, SNOT, whatever) as well as the 78 things you (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sidebar Crash Course?

(...) Yeah, JON PALMER... is anyone working on these things? ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sidebar Crash Course?

(...) Hmm. Sounds like the Phantom Zone didn't teach him anything... May hafta put an electric shock and monitor collar on him. *FFFFFAAZZZIIIK* Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sidebar Crash Course?

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HEIy6A.15Ev@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) you (...) Hey there. I'm going to try and do some work on the sidebar this month but it's getting hard for me to concentrate on Lugnet. (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sidebar Crash Course?

(...) Is there anything we can do to help? Maybe start soliciting each other to post on this thread with building tips or links to past posts with building ideas? -Galactic Mediator Hendo (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.space)