 Space / 23446
    Re: Don't you see it? —Andrew Saada
   (...) Joe, I completely missed this but I'm glad I now have seen it. That lil movie is great--cool fade in! The ship itself is excellent (although not familiar with Star Trek I can say the detailing is great for microscale). Sorry to hear you had a (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Don't you see it? —Joe Meno
   (...) Apparently a lot of people missed this...next time, I don't make such a generic thread title:) (...) My weekend was rough because I had to do 72 hours of work in 48, it felt like. ..nothing truly bad, fortunately. Life is good again right now, (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Don't you see it? —Jeffrey Benson
   (...) I should have responded sooner! I love it! I want my own little Klingon BOP and D7 fleet! :) (...) Isn't that ALWAYS the case, though? (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)