 Space / 234
Re: Queston about the classic space minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:35:07 GMT

Actually, the only place I remember ever seeing a visor being used is in the
very old castle stuff-- see:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6075-1981/
That shows some of the knights with the old-style space/motorcycle helmets, • but
with a visor & plume piece that attaches, making it into a knight's helmnet.

DaveE

Good call.  I was mistaken...pre-87 helmets had visor capability.