 Space / 23261
  Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP

(...) Well well. It is the glorious Malnurtured Snay. You do seem to pop up in all of my hang out spots, don't you Jeff? hehehe. This new project sounds pretty cool, but I have to see the end result of your last one. The hogwarts school, if I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP

(...) Alex, I'm dissapointed that it took you this long to see this thread, fool! :D I decided to delay Hogwarts when I learned Book Five was coming out. I'd hate to build a huge construction, only to destroy half the thing to incorporate details of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)