 Space / 23091
  Re: New Moonbase

(...) way you incorporated the connector corridors. I also love your pictures with the minifigs having fun climbing all over the model. As for suggestions, two things come to mind. First, adding some "cool spaceman training stuff" to the interior (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moonbase

Thanks for the ideas Hendo. I am already working on geting the interior populated and stuff. What do you think? just physical training stuff? or should it include like computer simulation room and technical proficiency (i.e. mechanic/construction)? (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)