 Space / 23086
    New Moonbase —Spencer Fuller
   I have just finished a new moonbase. It is like the base in the mountain concept. I think of it as a training facility. (URL) nearly posted it without the link :) Let me now what you think. Spencer Fuller (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moonbase —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) Giant hollow mountain with a view. Cool. You might want add something on the interior what with that big window and all. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moonbase —Andrew Saada
     (...) Spencer- Just saw this over at Brickshelf. What an excellent addition to the Moonbase!! I really like the look of the mountain as well as the hollow training space. Nice mesh of structural with organic in keeping the form of a mound! Is it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New Moonbase —Spencer Fuller
     Alas no, I am in Utah and Brickfest is a little out of range. Spencer (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moonbase —John P. Henderson
     (...) way you incorporated the connector corridors. I also love your pictures with the minifigs having fun climbing all over the model. As for suggestions, two things come to mind. First, adding some "cool spaceman training stuff" to the interior (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New Moonbase —Spencer Fuller
     Thanks for the ideas Hendo. I am already working on geting the interior populated and stuff. What do you think? just physical training stuff? or should it include like computer simulation room and technical proficiency (i.e. mechanic/construction)? (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Moonbase —Nathan Wells
   (...) Hey, wow, that's very cool! You made the mountain look very organic, even with using BURPs! Those spacemen look like they are having fun! Just a small suggestion: how about some interior detail? Keep building, Nathan, Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)