 Space / 23069
    Re: unlurk- some stuff i made —John Henry Kruer
   Sorry, didn't see the orignal post. Don't forget to cross-post to .space. Some of the vehicles look nice, especially the last little ship with the rotating engines. The tank gun, with the big chain link thing is also nice. Critisisms? Well, all I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: unlurk- some stuff i made —Spencer Nowak
   (...) ok no prob :) (...) Thats my favorite too. The tank was my first *real* MOC. (...) Thanks. Its great to get more ideas, but right now my piece inventory is really low.I have a bricklink order on the way that may remedy that. i thought some (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)