 Space / 23060
  Dragonfly Gunship!

Hey guys, just go in a new fighter fresh from the engineerin' bay! It's the Dragon*fly* Micro Gunship, loosely based on the Dragon by Jamie. It's actually pretty small, and I plan on bringin' it to B-Fest. Submitted for your approval is the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonfly Gunship!

Cool! I like how it resembles the inspiration. I like the modularity of this, with the cockpit pod and the lasers on the sides and the tail. The color scheme works well, too. Nice job! Don't forget to make the people at Brickfest take pictures for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonfly Gunship!

(...) the shape and the color scheme is very nice! It looks a bit small to be a gunship though, more like a heavily armed sniper (though of course that is just my opinion; I just envision gunships being very large ships like the Republic Gunship) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonfly Gunship!

(...) parts... If I can scrounge up the parts, I think I'm going to have to build me one too ;) Great job! (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonfly Gunship!

That's a nifty little craft Austin...the spindly back is an interesting twist. Good stuff. Cheers, -Gil P.S. I think we had a similar inspiration....stay tuned. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)