 Space / 22994
  Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

Enjoy! :) Deep links: (URL) moderation: (URL) Props to Brian Stokes for pimpin' me 100's of gray slopes and special thanks to Kyle Keppler for design tips on the main gun turrets. (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

Okay...the slopes addes to give the the hull a more Yamato-esque shape look awesome and the lower turret emplacements rock, as do the mine racks BUT let me tell you - that is honestly one of the best interiors I have EVER SEEN. The tiling, the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

cool...that first shot in space...I'm hearinig the opening theme to Star Blazers..oops..pardon me...Space Cruiser Yamato... bum ba ba bum ba ba bum bum bum... bum bum bum bum ba dada dadda dum da da da dum.... We're off to outer space.... I just (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

This is weirdo. My reply to Dan's post seems to be outside of the thread, yet it wasn't started as a new one, and is still in the same newsgroup. I always use the web interface and sign in before posting. This seems to have happened a couple times. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

(...) Oh, that's my fault, Gil. I ended up posted twice, 1 to .announce and 1 to .space. The heading for my post to .announce has 1 exclamation mark and this has 3, if that helps. --Dan (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

Excellent! Beautifull! Wow, trully a great work of art. Even the stand is great. :) If I had a critisism, it would be about the pictures, not the model- they seem to be slightly grainy. Try turning the ISO of your camera down, or light the area more (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)