 Space / 23047
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:14:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
This is weirdo.  My reply to Dan's post seems to be outside of the thread,
yet it wasn't started as a new one, and is still in the same newsgroup.  I
always use the web interface and sign in before posting.  This seems to have
happened a couple times.

Anyone seen this before?

Dazed & Confused,
-Gil

Oh, that's my fault, Gil. I ended up posted twice, 1 to .announce and 1 to
.space. The heading for my post to .announce has 1 exclamation mark and this
has 3, if that helps.

--Dan