 Space / 22928
    Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC) —Joe Meno
   (...) Admiral, Way cool little ship! You did a lot with just a few parts, and I especially like the angled cockpit...it's the not so conventional use of parts that make PCS so neat, and for me, so hard to do:) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC) —Chris Giddens
   In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes: <snip-arino> (...) Thanks Joe. Ya the angled cockpit came together a month ago, just hadn't used it yet. I'm gonna make an angled one with the big domes soon. All you gotta do is just believe in your self.. err (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)