 Space / 22908
  Re: Starmaster MOC

Assymetrical? I'm on board. This is a great job Travis....the design is original and functional. You've managed to smooth and curve out what could be in danger of being a boxy shape into a fine light hauler. The sideways orientation of the canopy (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

thanks G this idea has been brewing in my head and on my note pad for over a year. I had been dreaming about a ship that was asymetrical forever , and this project allowed me to get that out and make the return to ExtraGlobal Xpress that was long (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)