 Space / 22906
  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

Excellent suggestion, Paul. Thank you. I'll have to see what light grey detailing I can work into it. As far as making it a smaller fighter, I agree it would look like a real stuntster, Gil. I guess this is as best time as any to talk about my (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

Absolutely...point well taken. Paul Hartzog has brought this up before concerning engine/frame to pilot size ratio, noting that modern convential craft are very much oversized when compared some of the fighters of sci-fi. I think the other thing (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)