 Space / 22849
    Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project —Derek Schin
   What happens when you cross the mini Star Wars sets with the Moonbase Project? Duh. The mini-Moonbase, of course. (URL) was stuck away from home for a while, but luckily I had one of each of the mini-SW sets to keep me company. After piling all of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

        Re: Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project —Keith Goldman
     (...) Derek, the mini-moonbase rocks. I like it much better than some of the regular size modules I've seen. It has a very cool, industrial feel to it. I especially liked the module that was mostly x-wing parts. I can only imagine how good it would (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey, Very cool. I think my favorite little bit is the way you used two 2x2 radar dishes at the top of the Sconce Hotel. It looks a lot like a rotating restaurant or that Space Needle in Seattle. Bruce (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mini Star Wars and the Moonbase Project —Ryan Rubino
   (...) Nice miniature layout. Couldn't help but wonder what it would look like down in a lunar valley with a space mini-fig in the foreground. Could be an awesome backdrop. Did you ever get around to posting your B-25 Mitchell? I borrowed your wing (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)