 Space / 22795
  Re: It's done

(...) (switches into "superdeformed" mode and begins squealing) Thank you thank you thank you! I'll try to live up to this one in the future. As an aside, if you're ever in the Boulder area, please drop me a line. I'd love to get together and talk (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Soren, you must come to brickfest! Gonna be such a great gatherin' of spacers. The more spaceheads, the more MOCS and modules, the more attention to the POWER OF CHEESE.. er SPACE!. mmmm cheese. We'll be all about talking, playing, building, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Cheese... Er, where was I? Oh yes. I'm terribly sorry, but there is no way I can get to brickfest. Being seventeen, jobless and unable to drive has never sucked more than it sucks now. Maybe, if the great LEGO gods are merciful, next year. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)