 Space / 22753
    Re: Anyone going to Brickfest? —Andrew Verner
   (...) No kidding? ::clicky clicky look at exams schedule:: That's before finals, so I'll be in town at that point. Now all I need to do is look up a bus schedule or figure out how to get there on foot and I'm all set. And hey, there's even a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Anyone going to Brickfest? —Joe Meno
   (...) Quick easy directions: Go down Hillsboro Street to the Darryl's (should be Oberlin)and take a left. You'll go down two blocks, going past a fire station on your right. At the first traffic light, (there will be banks at your side of the road, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)