 Space / 22751
    Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?) —Nick Kappatos
   I was in the room, but because I suck, I have no completed builds, just two ideas that aren't past the drawing stage. I do remember we discussed having the base, then a wrap-around section to the landing pad area, so that cargo ships & the like (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?) —Markham Carroll
    "Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HD3vD3.1CCs@lugnet.com... (...) two (...) on (...) Well, we can't have a Moonbase that looks uninhabitated. The landing pads and moon-surface could use some space-crafts and small (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)