 Space / 22727
  Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!

One thing is for sure...you wouldn't want the Boar landing in your front yard. Man, what a bruiser. Often dropships are long an lean...an interesting take to go the other way and make it more bulky. It makes sense...able to take a lot of fire and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!

Thanks Gil! (...) Yep, I was definitely thinking about blackhawk down-esque missions for this, ie. lots of rooftop rpg's, small arms fire etc. (...) Thanks I was looking for that effect. (...) Definitely. Thanks again -Geordan- (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)