 Space / 22685
  Re: MB Super Laser

ACPin's utterance expressed in news:HCu066.19wF@lugnet.com: (...) wow! great design! wouldn't want that one pointed at me :) It has a certain "computer-game"-look to it - like something from quake or halflife :) Leg godt og sjovt! (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MB Super Laser

Lars, Thanks and the computer-game look you mentioned probably had something to do with the SW Galactic Battlegrounds that my sons play. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)