 Space / 22661
  Cougar X-5

Well, I'm nearing the end of my blitz of new MOCs. This is one of my favorites. I don't have enough pieces to build a really good large mech, so I stay small. I was inspired by another mech I saw on brickshelf, but I can't find it at the moment. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cougar X-5

hey, nice job on your mech! got the reversed knee going. i'm starting to become a bigger fan of that genre. really dig that quad cannon--it looks like it could take out a tank or two! nice use of the large radar dish for a shield, too. you should go (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cougar X-5

Actually, posability is limited to x- and y-axix movement. However, the thing can pose in the following positions: crouching, jumping, walking/running, Jump-Jetting, squishing cars. I especially like that last one! i was going to make the legs a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)