 Space / 22657
Re: Arrowhead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:52:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia writes:
Howdy y'all,

Due to the generosity of my friends and a nice draft, I ended up with a
surplus of dk. red and so set out to build something with it.  The result: a
ship purpose-built to bring down capital ships.

It would operate in squadrons of course, probably of 5-8 ships.  The ship
has 8 laser cannons on fore, and four on aft to get in last shots.  The
cannons are supposed to have systems in them to vector laser shots through a
small horizontal arc.  No torpedoes, so the ships can keep shooting until
power reserves are completely depleted.  With cooling ducts everywhere and
recharge systems, that could take a while.  :^)

Anyways, here's the folder:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39544

I also cadded it, and that's in the Files folder.

The ship is nicknamed Arrowhead.  Credit for the name goes to Rick Hallman.
Thanks!

-Stefan-

Awesome MOC!  I love the dark red/white color scheme and the shape very unique!

Keep building,

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO