 Space / 22655
Re: MOC Sparrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:48:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter writes:
Hello again,

I've been frustrated with "builder's block" the past few weeks. Sometimes
the pieces just won't come together. So this weekend I worked from an
already established framework. I built an extended Jedi Starfighter frame
and came up with this: The Sparrow. It's a civilian high-end sports model,
excelling in both atmospheric and exo-spheric flight--when nothing but the
best will do.

snip<

Hey, that's a cool ship!  The color scheme is nice, but there is to much
gray, IMHO.  I like the shape, and it does look a bit like the Jedi
Starfighter.  Where did you get those jet intakes on either side of the
cockpit? Are they a Belville part?

Keep up the good work,

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO