 Space / 22612
  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) Well, I've posted a MOC, but no one's replied yet. :-( (URL) of the LEGO [ just you wait, once I order about a hundred parts from Bricklink and build like crazy, I'll knock your socks off ;-) ] (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) Don't let that discourage you. It happens all the time. Sometimes people just don't have anything to say other than "cool" or something. Usually (unless something is really impressive) people don't post replies like that. (I think the e-mail (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  SNEAK PEEK (was Re: I'd drop a pin...)

(...) Thanks Mike! I really like the ships in your squad. Here's a sneak peek at the model I'm building: (URL) of the LEGO (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SNEAK PEEK (was Re: I'd drop a pin...)

(...) Wow. The (what appears to be) a fairly small ship with the giant arm definately has my attention. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)