 Space / 22611
    Two New MOCs —David Scott
   Hey guys I finally posted some more Space MOCs - an aerospace fighter [Genki] and a military speeder [Rattlesnake]. You can look at the latest at my website or on bricklink...keep on building space creations!! (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Two New MOCs —John Henry Kruer
     I can't belive that no one has responded to this. Wow! These are awesome. The Genki is just a wonderfully greeblies and tiled ship... the color scheme is cool, and it looks really powerful. The Rattlesnake is also really cool... I love the round (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Two New MOCs —Joel Kuester
     (...) Have to agree, I'm also surprised no one responded to this... these are pretty nice MOCs... if this slipped by ya'll... check em out and give this guy his props. Lates! Jk (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Two New MOCs —Gil Shaw
   I did see these guys and the thumbs look promising, but I couldn't get into the larger images on your site, David. Brickshelf seems to be down at the moment....poor, overworked Brickshelf. I'll try back later... Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)