 Space / 22601
  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) Wow...two hour intervals between messages...I don't really consider that a call for alarm. Hell, if .castle got that much posting in a day we'd be catching up to .space ;) (...) Well, my excuse can be summarized to school and preoccupation (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) LOL! (...) Yeah, school can take a toll, along with other work. I myself am working right now on a PCS MOC: (URL) with a (*gasp*) pirate ship. ;) -JHK (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) I'd say that .space has been overall relatively active recently with a ton of great new models and ideas in March. For me, school's been in the way a bit but I also have been jumping from one idea to the next in terms of MOCs. A PCS as well (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) Looks intriguing. What Classic Space set is it based on, if any? Mark M. (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) I guess it would be a precurser of one of the large cargo ships, since this one is larger then the Galaxy Explorer. -JHK (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)