 Space / 22590
  Re: MB Super Laser

Dang, AC, that's massive! I can see why they need to have blast shields on the windows. No one is ever going to even dream of attacking the Moonbase now. I also just checked out your mecha. Quite cool. I especially like the design of the head and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MB Super Laser

Bruce, (...) It started at about half the size it is now and just added more details that before I knew it has already doubled. (...) Yeah, got ways to go with the joints. But at least the head will stay when I plan to modify it. Thanks, ACPin & (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)