 Space / 22579
  "New" M:Tron models

Hello all.... I made these little models a long time ago, but just posted them on Brickshelf to share with all of you. I know they're all a little basic, I was pretty much limited with the pieces from all of my M:Tron models (6923, 6956, and 6989; (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: "New" M:Tron models

(...) Wow. That Warhawk is especially badass. Very nicely done. I'd definitely have given higher props to all of Lego's M:Tron in general, if one of those was in the original fleet back in 1990! --Dave (jot and jab) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "New" M:Tron models

(...) These are really nice pseudo-alternate models. I really dig the Speeder Bike. Stick some wheels on it and it would definitely look at home in my Turbocycle Racing League. The front part of the Skeeter looks a little odd with the inverted (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)