 Space / 22582
Re: "New" M:Tron models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 03:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Christopher C. Adler writes:
Hello all....

I made these little models a long time ago, but just posted them on Brickshelf
to share with all of you.

I know they're all a little basic, I was pretty much limited with the pieces
from all of my M:Tron models (6923, 6956, and 6989; one each of them) because I
don't have time or money yet to spend on spare parts from online vendors.

Anyway, feedback is greatly appreciated.

You'll find these models:
A-7 Battle Tank "Intruder"
V-25 Jet Fighter "Skeeter"
B-64 Command Ship "Warhawk"
and a M:Tron personal speeder bike.

Wow.  That Warhawk is especially badass.  Very nicely done.  I'd definitely
have given higher props to all of Lego's M:Tron in general, if one of those
was in the original fleet back in 1990!

--Dave (jot and jab)