 Space / 22513
  HD-73 "Grubworm"

Hey guys, Wanted to let ya know about my newest MOC! Its called the "Grubworm", based on the "Reaver" from starcraft. I like this almost as much as I like my Hornet, but not quite ;) Its a mobile cannon, designed to get somewhere and stay there (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HD-73 "Grubworm"

(...) I wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw you mention you were building a Reaver (I used to like using them, but now I get sick of having them die without getting any shots off due to lag..*ahem*). But I really, really like that model. The (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HD-73 "Grubworm"

Praise: That thing is so SNOTty that I'm not exactly sure how it's held together. Can't go wrong with red/grey. Nit-Pick: Link to the model directory, not the root directory. It took some browsing to find the model. ((URL) can see a dropship (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HD-73 "Grubworm"

Small....packed with detail....great colour scheme....dig it! Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HD-73 "Grubworm"

(...) Austin, Cool design! I think the color scheme works for this little fella. He definitely reads as brute and unwilling to deceasae. I like the design of the cannon. ciao&salaam -Andrew (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HD-73 "Grubworm"

Guys, Thanks for all the compliments! I'll try to get some more shots of the angles and SNOT design. This one took a little thinking to map out, because 1.) the angles were a beast and 2.) I've had this idea for a while, but did'nt build it so it (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)