 Space / 22473
  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Ya, the duplo egg. *tips hat to Jon*. I kept thinking, its clear, it's round, it's gotta be PCS. But the egg bases were non PCS colors.. then I figured out that it would snap to one of those dome bottoms. So I put a technic axle through one of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Very cool. Did Frank push the button to launch this ship? I went to the Real Cheese '94 tour as well, when it came to Ohio State U. The sound quality on that screen was crappy, but man, it was tons of fun. I really miss MST3K, and wish that (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) some of the Joel eps are on DVD. The invention exchange was always the best. CLASSIC Space comedy. Cool to see there's still a few "Misties" around. Thanks for checkin out da MOC! Chris <>< (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)