 Space / 22458
    Re: Major Debut: Part II —John Henry Kruer
   Ooh, nice. I love that color scheme, and the big platform with the defense things on the sides is well done. Nice ship- I can see this being used very clearly in my minds. Wow. Keep it up! Don't be discouraged by any lack of feedback. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Major Debut: Part II —Nathan Wells
   (...) starfighter takes first), so I just had to make a trooper transport of my own. Thanks for the compliments, Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)