 Space / 22403
  Space Command Center on "That 70s Show!"

HAW! Classic Lego TV moment! I always knew Foreman and I were the same person. Jackie squashed his "Lego Space Command Center" in tonight's episode. There was even a scene later on where he plops a huge blue Lego box (erroneously numbered 741, with (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Command Center on "That 70s Show!"

(...) Yes. I saw that too. That was downright hilarious. Towards the end Hyde has a quip about going to wreck it again. :-O -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Command Center on "That 70s Show!"

(...) Dang, I'd like to see that episode! I love LEGO and like the show! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)