 Space / 22403
22402  |  22404
Subject:
Space Command Center on "That 70s Show!"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:12:56 GMT

HAW!  Classic Lego TV moment!

I always knew Foreman and I were the same person.  Jackie squashed his "Lego
Space Command Center" in tonight's episode.  There was even a scene later on
where he plops a huge blue Lego box (erroneously numbered 741, with a big
1960s-era logo on it!) in her lap to rebuild it for him!

Pretty cool about them getting a 70s set name accurately, though.  I'll bet
my OWN Space Command Center that one of the writers actually owned one!

--Dave (jot and jab)