 Space / 22401
    Re: Major Debut: Part I —Soren Roberts
   Ooooooh. The shape of this craft is really cool, organic and mechanical at the same time. My only critique would be the seeming lack of greeblies. It's mostly a personal opinion, but I think the space just under the fuel tank would be more (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Major Debut: Part I —Nathan Wells
   (...) Thanks! I enjoy making things seem very organic, because I hope things in the future will both look cool and be kind to the enviroment. Most of my other greeblies were used up in half-a-dozen other MOCs, and I felt to get that 'wavy' look I (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)