 Space / 22372
    Re: Major Debut: Part I —Andrew Saada
   (...) <> (...) <> (...) Nathan, This ship is great! Those engines are FABOLOUS! I also like the construction of the fuel tank and the sniper rifles...nice greeblies. Keep it up! ciao&salaam -Andrew (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Major Debut: Part I —Nathan Wells
   (...) Thanks! I just got out most of my gray and dark gray pieces and fooled around a bit until I liked the shape of the engines. The sniper rifles are a revised version from my old model: (URL) for the compliments, Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)