 Space / 22355
    Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter" —Mark Sandlin
   (...) good job of mimicking the canopy shape, end up looking a little too airy, IMO. Does it have landing gears? I tried really hard to make them on my small version, but it just didn't work out. Anything large enough to support the weight ended up (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter" —David Simmons
    "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:HCA1Hs.64A@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) IMO. Yeah, they don't look as firm as bricks, but I couldn't think of a better solution that would be as slender. The canopy IS pretty airy, it's just (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)