 Space / 22290
  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) That was an awfully fortuitous "DOH!", as your solution is really cool. For some reason my favorite little build detail is the little stairwell running from the flight control room (?) up to the flight deck itself. It just looks perfect. The (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks! The stairwell is awfully fragile, but should hold up to a few minifigs stomping on it :-) (...) Hmmm.... I wonder where I got the inspiration? :-) (I work in the offshore construction industry- serving the oil and gas (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)