 Space / 22279
  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Nifty! The support columns are really a marvel of engineering. I'd love to see more mechanized moonbase modules. Welcome back to space. Once the claws are in you, you won't be able to escape. Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) build for a moonbase, the blue-gray truss pattern kept popping into my mind. I thought of it as a futuristic/industrial style, perhaps reminiscent of old sci-fi movies. Then I envisaged a 4-column arrangement with a landing pad on top. That (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)