 Space / 22198
  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

Felix, I really enjoyed this...as has been said, the backstory--even short and simple--is great! Do ya know if Major Cager can find me a three-headed creature (3 heads are always better than 1 ;-P), like in the canine or velociraptor family? (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

Thanks John, Joe, Gil and Andrew for the kind words. Major Cager has been in my little corner of the universe for a while but I never posted about him. The post is a bit light on the MOC end, but I've got the new camera so what the heck ;) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)