 Space / 22159
Re: Cambridge MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:53:26 GMT

at my recent LUG meeting, everyone asked about  that hood scoop.  I felt
like i must have been the only person to actually own the extreme offroader
that it came with.  too bad that it doesn't have much use other than basket
or scoop.

maybe it could be a seed part next month.

-tk

"George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@usa.xerox.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
With the average size of the modern space family soaring, demand on the • rise
for a starcraft that can actually hold more than just a pilot.  Enter the
Cambridge, Kane Starcrafters' first family sized utility vehicle.  Styled
and conceived as the starcraft alternative to the popular stationwagons • of
old, but built around the the power only today's hottest technology can
deliver, and most importantly, the styling that our customers have come • to
expect.

Travis,

Pretty cool, I like the way you laid out the cockpit/driver's seat, and • all
the cool tiles.

Plus, hood scoops are always in style (neat SNOT technique, too).

Thanks,

George