 Space / 22158
Re: Cambridge MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:50:55 GMT

thanks.  That was a nice little cherry on top.  It kinda seemed to
compliment the form even..  I tore through my collection for more chrome to
use. and all i could come up with was a handful of light sabers that i
couldn't  find any use for... if only i had a couple of the chrome muffler
things.

-tk

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
With the average size of the modern space family soaring, demand on the • rise
for a starcraft that can actually hold more than just a pilot.  Enter the
Cambridge, Kane Starcrafters' first family sized utility vehicle.  Styled
and conceived as the starcraft alternative to the popular stationwagons • of
old, but built around the the power only today's hottest technology can
deliver, and most importantly, the styling that our customers have come • to
expect.

hah!  It's an SUSV, Sport Utility Space Vehicle :) Very nice looking, and
the front end is a nice looking piece of SNOT work.  I especially like the
chrome hood ornament.

Nifty work

Adrian
--