 Space / 22112
  Dilema

Hi folks, The local K-Mart has set 4794 - Alpha Team Command Patrol on sale for AU$35 (approx US$21). I've had half an eye on this set for some time now, and at this price it is very tempting, but I'm still in two minds. Can anyone who has this set (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dilema

(...) Um...tough call. The items that make this set pretty desirable is that this has the most canopies of any set, including some clean canopies. I got two for that reason. The arms are also in the set, but that's not too big of a deal to me, as (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dilema

I would say wait longer depending on how many are left and big of a LEGO market your area is. They should start putting all the underwater Alpha team sets on clearance soon to make way for the summer features. t (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dilema

(...) Lower... LOWER! Set is good for parts and the unique computer 2x4 slopes. the yella arms and such are bleah though. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dilema

(...) It's a bit of a gamble there. It might go lower, but then again there aren't very many left on the shelf. This price is fairly heavily discounted from the $70 or $80 it was a few months ago. If only I didn't have this weakness for the Alpha (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dilema

(...) Here's an interesting tale. Shortly after posting this K-Mart dropped the price of this set to AU$28. 'Sold' I thought, and went to pick one up only to find stocks had vanished. 'Bummer' I thought, and let it go. Fast forward to last Saturday, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)